Thursday, May 3, 2007

Week 30 - May 3, 2007

Meant to post earlier in the week and rave about my weekend trip to the Hershey Spa...I guess I was too relaxed to do anything - lol! Went to the spa with Jenny, Amber, Megan, Julie, Lindy, Chrissy and Jenny's friend Amy and we had a blast. I had a prenatal massage, the chocolate bean polish and the cuban (mojito) pedicure. It was just what I needed. We all relaxed, ate, got pampered and shopped. I highly reccommend that if you need a weekend away that you check out the spa - it was sooooo fantastic : http://www.hersheypa.com/accommodations/the_spa_at_hotel_hershey/
Dave on the other hand, spent the weekend roughing it in Punxy turkey hunting and fishing w/ Lurch, Rob and Bronson.

















Hard to believe the baby shower is this weekend - can't wait to see everyone and see all the fun things that are in store for Little B :)

No comments: