Friday, May 4, 2007

Week 30 - May 4, 2007

So, yet another fun car story to share....I called and signed up for AAA after I got a flat tire on my way to work this morning. I was driving on the Parkway near the Edgewood exit and some guy started beeping at me and told me by back tire was flat (thank God he did!). So I pulled over at Edgewood, pulled into the Sunoco by my brother Ryan's house and called him to come put my donut on. There was a big nail or staple in the tire. I owe Ryan big time for helping me out! So I went to Import/Export Tire (didn't even attempt to go to work) and they had to replace the tire. I drove on it too long so they couldn't just repair it. So $75 and 3 hrs later I'm at home. Not a good way to start my weekend, but at least that nice guy told me my tire was flat, I didn't break down in the Squirrel Hill tunnel and Ryan was able to come help me. I guess I couldn't tell it was flat because I wasn't going fast enough!

No comments: