Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Week 29 - April 24, 2006

When you say the word 'Baby Boom' or 'Baby Explosion' up in the dictionary, you might see a picture of my gang of friends....it's official - the boom is on! So, just to give you a sense, here is the latest on who is all expecting:
  • Meghan and Matt Wagner (Boston, MA)- due August (and as Meghan shared with the KSU girls in an email, we are all having kids in the year of the Golden Pig as she learned from her collegues:)
  • Andria and Jeff Slavick (Mt. Pleasant, PA) - due October 18 (the baby's room will no doubt be Ang's favorite color - blue)
  • Michelle, Shawn and Austin Ulery (United, PA) - having baby #2 in October (have moved in with Michelle's parents while there new dream house designed by Shawn is being built in Kecksburg)
  • Anne and Harry Silvis (Hurricane, WV) - due October 31 (Anne and I are both October babies and I told her she needs to have Baby Silvis on my b-day on the 29). Anne and Harry have started a blog of there own as well: www.thesilvisfiles.blogspot.com
  • Cheri and Nick Magistrelli (Westlake, OH) - due in November (As Cheri put it, they'll be finding out if the baby is wearing a wrestling singlet or a bikini!)

Girls - if I don't have your date filled, that means I've forgotten so send me a reminder!

I am so excited that we are all going to be sharing in this fun time together!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome Bobby Lemieux to the KSU WHS gang...