Monday, May 28, 2007

Week 33 - May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day! We're rounding out week 33 and headed into week 34 tomorrow - hard to believe Baby B's arrival is only about 6 weeks away. Wow - talk about time going fast! I'm definitely starting to get a bit more tired these days so I've been trying to rest more when I can. Dave and I were to some small things in the Baby's room this morning and wanted to show some updated pictures that show all of the goodies we got from the shower - it's really coming together nicely! Thanks to Aunt Denise and Uncle Mike, we have all of the matching furniture for the room!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your room looks great!! I love the bedding, it is so simple and cute!!

Andria said...

Hey, Bec. It was fun to hear how you and Baby B are doing. I will be checking in reguarly now.

The room looks great and so do you!! See you on Sunday.