Friday, April 6, 2007

Week 26 - April 6, 2007

Wanted to share some exciting baby news about Rodney and Jenny Schmucker - they welcomed their new daughter Avary Grace on April 5 at 5:33 PM. She weighed 7 lb. 3 oz. and is 19 1/2 in. long. Mom and baby are doing well - we're so excited for them. Congrats Rod and Jenny :)
















Baby B is doing well too - getting very active and is really enjoying pushing or sitting on my bladder. I'm about to move my office into the bathroom :) Besides that, not too much new to report. Finished registering at Babies R Us, Baby Depot (Burlington) and Target....talk about stressful. Alicia was a huge help in guiding me to what I really need and probably won't use - thx Alicia! There are just so many things to pick from!

Finally got the bedding that I ordered too and I love it! We're going with the pastel stripes and polka dots (http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/cci/cci2224094.html). Once we get the crib set up w/ the bedding on it I'll post a picture!

Hope everyone has a happy Easter!

No comments: