Sunday, April 22, 2007

Week 28 - April 22, 2007



Had a great weekend at PSU and enjoyed the spring football game. The weather was just fantastic between 70-80 degrees. And as promised - I've got pics to show that Baby B is growing. Especially since we were with the Dixon's, they are always good with pictures. Their son Jack officially attended his second tailgate and was just a champ - mom and dad are grooming him to be a world-class tailgater! I'm sure Baby B will be learning some of these skills soon as well.











1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look GREAT!

I am sorry I can't make your shower, I wanted to see you in person and I am bummed. You'll just have to have a great time without me, I think you'll find a way! There will be plenty of WHS babies for baby Bulebosh to play with it appears. Maybe a reunion is in order?!?!