Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Week 24 - March 28, 2007

Quick post - went to the Dr. on Monday and all is still moving along. Per the ultrasound last week or the week before we are still on track for a July 18th due date. All looked good in the pictures and they aren't sending me back for another sonogram for a profile of the face (even though they didn't get a good picture the 1st time!) Have to do the fun glucose test on 4/23 so hopefully that test turns out ok. The nurse told me after the next 2 appointments, I'll be moving to bi-weekly appointments - wow, that brought a dose of reality meaning that July is going to be here before we know it!

My mom and I will be heading out on Sat. to finish up my registry - wish me luck :) (This is a bit stressful!)

I'm blogging from Asheville, NC tonight - in town for client meetings for our Asheville CVB client (www.ExploreAsheville.com - check out some of our good work :) And the eating is fantastic down here! We had an awesome dinner and I can't wait to eat tomorrow - ha ha!

No comments: