Sunday, October 5, 2008

House Update - We're Moving!

Well, it's pretty close to official that we're moving. We got an offer on our house a week after we listed it w/ the realtor. Most of the papers are signed, inspections are done, loans approved, so it's the minor details at this point. I think Dave and I were both excited and a bit shocked that is sold that fast. So we've got less than a month before we move the pressure is on. We close on the new house on Nov. 7, so we're trying to coordinate move in dates now. We're hoping for the weekend before, Nov. 1 - we'll see. And we'll keep you all posted with the new address and if we need any help :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

another reason to par-tay!oh-my lunch hr is 12:30-1:30 (now that u'll b only 2.5 min from my work. oh yeah,i'm done at 5:15, so u'r kinda on my way home 2! luv ya-c.