Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby B2 update - 20 weeks



Can you believe the pregnancy is half over all ready? I can't - it's going so fast! We had my sonogram on Friday morning and he/she is looking pretty good in there. The pics belwo show mainly face profile pics and one of the leg and foot. Unlike Luke, we were able to get profile shots this time...Luke hid his face for his sonogram. I'm still feeling good. The belly popped about 2 weeks ago so I'm intot he maternity clothes. I seem to be carrying very similar to Luke, but have had a few dreams that it's a girl and then Luke's fortune cookie was teaching him how to say Sister in Chinese so that was a bit eerie!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're not going to find out the gender ahead of time... I still can't believe there are people in the world that can wait, I am so not one of those patient people!

Anne & Harry said...

I can't believe that you are over half-way! That is crazy! Hope pregnancy is treating you well. Give Luke a big hug for me! He's so cute!