Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Week 20 - February 20, 2007

So, I've been hearing some clammering that I'm not updating the blog enough...I'll try to get better and at least update it once a week (just for you Dee :)

According to my calendars, today starts 20 weeks - half way which blows my mind! Still feeling really good and definitely starting to put on a few lbs. but nothing out of the normal range (thank goodness). I'm still in regular clothes but I don't think that will be the case much longer. My pants as so tight by the end of the day that it's just so uncomfortable so I'm got to break down and start wearing some maternity pants of just more stretchy pants. I bought some cute gaucho pants from Old Navy that don't look maternity like and are cute w/ knee-high boots so I'll be wearing those a lot. I was also lucky enough to get a ton of clothes from Denise and Jenny D. which is great! That will help me out tons. And I hit a good online sale on OldNavy.com for maternity stuff.

Still struggling w/ the baby room idea - I think I'm going to stick to the possible combo of blue, green and yellow. The stuff I ordered from Landof Nod.com is cute, but not as nice as I had hoped (http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=35&f=633&pc=8) and a bit pricey!

I have a dr. appt on 2/29, so I'll let you all know how it goes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like the baby's room color choices. Did you see the cute letters for $8 a piece on that website? You could spell out the baby's name, speaking of which, have you decided on any names?

A Blogging Bulebosh said...

We've got a few names that are front runners now, but nothing definite until we meet Baby B. For a girl we like Julianna (combo of our gram's names) and for boys Brady and Gavin are 2 we like. If you have any suggestions we're still very open on the names!