Saturday, February 17, 2007

Week 19 - February 17, 2007

Started to feel the baby moving around this week - it's a very strange feeling! You're not really quite sure that you're feeling it and then you just think, well what else could be stirring in my stomach like that :)

Had fun at Jenny Schmucker's shower today - just a preview of all of hte stuff we're going to need. It's amazing how much a little baby can need.

With all of the snow we got this week, Dave and I got a jump on moving all of the junk from the computer room (future baby's room) to the game room. We rerranged all of the gameroom furniture as well - after about 6-7 arrangments, we finally found a winner! The next blog posting will have pictures of the baby's room before and during....I'm sure this is going to be a long process until I make up my mind what colors I'm going with for the room. Most likely blue, green and yellow.

No comments: